SPI fiber laser sources
SPI Lasers is one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of fiber lasers, and one of the few to operate on a truly global basis. With over 350 employees serving customers in over 150 countries, SPI aspires to be the world's leading manufacturer of fiber lasers.
SPI offers a wide range of pulsed and CW lasers, as well as a number of after-sales services for individuals, small businesses, medium and large businesses and multinationals.
Welding, cutting, marking and micromachining operations can be performed faster and more precisely with an SPI laser for better reliability, with less scrap and with improved productivity.
With a strong presence in North America and Europe, including research and development and manufacturing in the United Kingdom, SPI consolidates its growth in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Latin America.
Founded in 1999, SPI Lasers (or Southampton Photonics Inc) was a spin-out of the Optoelectronics Research Center (ORC) at the University of Southampton, quickly establishing itself as a world leader in the design and manufacture of fiber lasers. industrial.
Since 2008, SPI has been 100% owned by the TRUMPF Group, a German high-tech company specializing in the supply of machine tools and laser / electronic technology.
CW SPI fiber lasers
SPI's range of redPOWER® CW fiber lasers are efficient and flexible, and offer exceptional levels of power and control during cutting, welding and drilling.
Depending on customer requirements, SPI lasers can be supplied with a variety of output powers ranging from 300 W, up to 10 kW. There are four models in the redPOWER® CW fiber laser line, designed to have the flexibility to meet all of your power needs. Click on the images above for more information on the product that best suits your needs.
Benefits of redPOWER CW
- SPI fiber lasers variMODE - Adaptable laser beams to optimize your productivity.
- Materials - Work with metals such as aluminum, brass, copper, stainless and mild steel as well as reflective metals, composites multilayer metallic and ceramic
- Exceptional control - enables control through a range of easy to use and manage user-driven options Connectivity - There are several connectivity options to meet all requirements
- Environmentally Friendly - Reduce your carbon footprint through lower energy consumption and less chemical use
- Rack Mounted - There are options to have a CW laser rack mounted, providing easy integration, as well as consistency in the final look of your integration
- Warranty - Each CW laser comes with a full two year warranty
RedENERGY® pulsed fiber lasers
redENERGY® G4 represents the range of SPI pulsed fiber laser modules that use GTWave and PulseTune technologies. Operating in the nanosecond pulse width regime, these lasers are widely used in a wide range of applications, providing users with unmatched versatility and flexibility.
Benefits of redEnergy SPI fiber laser sources
- Easily integrated compact and robust
- “Fit & Forget” service-free technology
- Common interface for all lasers
- Plug and Play harness delivery interface
- Several connectivity options
- Market-leading controllability
- In situ maintenance for electronics
- 3 year standard warranty
Beam quality options:
Type S - Single mode M2 <1.3
Generating a very fine dot size <20 microns with high power stability and great depth of field. Ideal for applications requiring small feature sizes.
Type Z - M2 <1.6
Delivers higher peak power and pulse energy with only a minor increase in spot size with good depth of field.
Type L - Low mode M2 1.6 - 2.0
General marking applications giving slightly larger spots and more suitable characteristics to make the marks visible to the naked eye.
Type H - High Mode M2 2.5 - 3.5
Offering high pulse energies, peak powers and even larger spots, ideal for wide lines, police-filled applications and large area coverage.
Type M - Multimode (M2 4.0 - 6.0) *
Coming soon Highest pulse energies and longer pulse durations ideal for welding and cleaning.
SPI fiber lasers video
SPI Pulsed Fiber Laser
CW SPI Fiber Laser